by Vicky Chen | Nov 3, 2016 | Leeds CR-DR
TOR CDR radiography phantom is a routine test object designed to be used quickly and easily on a regular basis (e.g. weekly or monthly) to provide an ongoing check of imaging performance, particularly those aspects which are most liable to deterioration. After an initial grey-scale check, image quality is measured simply by counting the number of details detected and the number of bar-patterns resolved in the image. An ongoing record of these numbers will reveal any trend towards deterioration in imaging performance.
Used for conventional and non-subtractive digital radiography, and fluorography, enables the following checks to be made:
- Sensitometric measurements (10 test point details, 5.6mm diameter)
- Resolution limit (0.5 to 14.3 LP/mm)
- Low-contrast large-detail detectability (17 details, 11mm diameter)
- High-contrast small-detail detectability (17 details, 0.5mm diameter)
In addition to checking the consistency of radiographic performance, the test object can be used to assess the relative performance of different screen-film combinations.
by Vicky Chen | Nov 2, 2016 | Leeds CR-DR
A set of test objects designed to be used quickly and easily on a annual / commissioning basis to provide an ongoing check of imaging performance, particularly those aspects which are most liable to deterioration.
Used for CR and DDR, the kit enables the following checks to be made:
- Erasure cycle efficiency
- Image Retention
- Sensitivity index consistency/sensitivity
- Scaling errors
- Blurring and Stitching Artefacts
- Limiting resolution (45o only)
- TCDD (Threshold Contrast Detail Detectability)
The kit consists of:
- TO 20 threshold contrast test object*
- Resolution test object (type 43) – 10LP/mm*
- TO M1 geometry test object
- TO MS4 mesh test object
- Small lead block
- Steel ruler
- Tape measure
- Adhesive tape
- 1.5 mm Copper filter
Please note: The items marked * are also available for ordering individually. Other items are only available by ordering the full CR/DDR set.
by Vicky Chen | Nov 1, 2016 | Leeds CR-DR
Leeds Test Objects’ PIX-13 phantom is designed to be used to check the image quality performance of digital radiography x-ray systems. These tests should be carried out at acceptance to establish a baseline, and on a routine basis, keeping an on-going record of the test results, which will indicate any deterioration in performance.
PIX-13 features the following test details:
- Tube axis direction markings
- Limiting spatial resolution (0.6 – 5.0 LP/mm)
- Low contrast resolution details (6 x 15mm diameter details)
- Dynamic range (7 different thickness Cu steps)
- Unstructured are for placement of dosemeter
- Unstructured area for homogeneity and signal adjustment (centre-marked)
- Cassette size alignment markers (radiopaque)
- X-ray to light field alignment markers (radiopaque)
PIX-13 should be used with either PMMA/Cu or Al attenuator plates (available separately).
The phantom is supplied in a soft protective carry bag.