CBCT-161 phantom is used for constancy testing of CBCT systems.
- PMMA cylinder with;160 mm diameter, 40 mm length
- Spirit level and pigment-filled centre markings for easy and reproducible positioning
- Tripod for universal positioning
- Soft tissue equivalent; PMMA
- Bone equivalent; PVC- density 1.30 – 1.45 g/cm
- Air gap
CBCT-161 permits measurement of the following image quality parameters:
- Pixel Intensity Value Linearity
CBCT-161-A phantom is an accessory to CBCT-161 and is used for acceptance testing of CBCT systems.
- PMMA cylinder with;160 mm diameter, 60 mm length
- PMMA cylinder with;160 mm diameter, 50 mm length, with threaded hole for attachment to a tripod